What is Your Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, CONTACT ME!
List Your Home
Any Realtor can list your home. So why choose me to be your real estate agent? Selling your home in the shortest period of time while maximizing your capital gains is my goal! I will:
- Provide you with a written commitment as to marketing your home
- Contact you at least once weekly on the same day and time
- Price your home so as to maximize capital gains
- Market your home on MLS
- Market your home to numerous search engines including Google etc…
- Market your home to my Fathom family
- Open houses hosted
- Staging and advice regarding preparing your home for showing
- Providing recommendations for reputable trades
- Work with you to achieve a smooth sale and closing experience
- Establish trust – day 1
- Put your interest, first and foremost
- The goal is “we received a great offer!”
Frequently Asked Questions for Sellers
I am looking forward to assisting you in selling your property with an eye to maximizing your bottom line!
- This is one of the most important questions to ask. Think of what you like to see when you look at a home.
- An uncluttered home that is clean and well maintained will normally attract you.Why? Most of us make split second first impression decisions.
- And, most of us need a clean slate so that we can imagine our own furniture and decorations in that space. So less is usually more.
- There are exceptions. Your garage can be used for storing boxes and furniture and other items. Buyers totally overlook garage housekeeping. So use your garage and move all but basic furniture out of all rooms. The most important spaces to clear are the kitchen, the bathrooms, living areas and bedrooms. In short the whole house. Unclutter spaces especially kitchen counters, and bathrooms etc.. This will also serve to make clean up easier. So it’s a win win because you have to pack and clean anyway.
- My advice to every seller is to also secure all items of value to them. There are usually no problems however precautions should always be taken.
- That depends. You have to balance the cost of repair to increase in value resulting from your improvements as well as other factors like inconvenience, living in a home that is being renovated, expenses etc..
- Some buyers are more attracted to move in ready homes while others would much prefer to add their own touches to the home. Ultimately, you have to decide on the options available.
- One of the most valuable marketing tools I have is Multiple Listing Service (MLS) which contains listing of Properties available for lease or purchase. This tool can isolate specific features and areas.
- MLS listings are often also picked up by marketing sites such as Realtor.com, Trulia etc…
- We target marketing search engine optimization to google etc.
We market your property internally. We are an international company so even someone from Europe can access your listing!
- We hold open houses. While this is probably not fun for you, they often result in more buyers viewing your home
- I will advertise your home on Facebook, LinkedIn etc..
- I will advertise your home at various business events such as the chamber of commerce etc..
- There are other options also available that can be tailored to your property
- The seller’s disclosure notice is the opportunity for the seller to let the buyer know of any repairs or issues that require their attention. It is a required part of the transaction.
- Your obligation is to provide all information regarding your property.
I look forward to selling your home!
To find out more about selling your home, CONTACT ME
Feeling good about the community you live in can be just as important as selecting the right home. As a local expert, I can help you find a neighborhood that best suits your needs. From local restaurants and activities to school information and market trends, explore the communities I serve below.
Highland Park Homes